Welcome to www.MyVNN.com (the "site"). The site is owned and operated by St. Francis Productions, Inc., d.b.a. DVMedia, a Colorado corporation ("COMPANY"). By using the site, you are agreeing to the terms of this User Agreement (the "Agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement after you have read it, please leave the site. If you remain on the site, or return thereafter, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to amend the Agreement from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review the link to the Agreement on the site for updates to the Agreement, which shall come into effect once posted.
You are responsible for conducting your own investigation regarding any and all claims made by persons using this website. You assume all liability for use of any information you find on the site or in any COMPANY publication. COMPANY assumes no responsibility and in no way warrants the accuracy of the information contained in any of the pages published on the site.
Waiver and Release
None of the information contained on the site is confirmed or warranted by COMPANY. Confirmation of information published on the site is the sole responsibility of the user.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THIS SITE. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING CONTENT VIA THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You will not hold COMPANY responsible for other users' actions or inactions, including things they post. COMPANY has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of information on this site.
COMPANY does not participate in or tolerate the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM) - COMPANY reserves the right to cancel (without refund) any member that mentions COMPANY or any of its associated websites, URLs, or any associated COMPANY email address in any SPAM e-mail message or Usenet posting. COMPANY is the sole judge in determining what constitutes SPAM.
Inquires are delivered via Internet email from a link that originates on the site and are not to be considered private. Internet e-mail delivery is not 100% reliable and COMPANY cannot be held responsible for undelivered inquiries or for missed income as a result of undelivered inquiries. Generally, you will provide your e-mail address to another user of the site, and further communication will take place without any involvement or interference from COMPANY. COMPANY, at its own discretion, may supply to potential users the direct e-mail address and or phone number of COMPANY partners for the purpose of making an inquiry.
All users agree to act responsibly in using the site, and agree that:
• Users are solely responsible for the content and information published, displayed or otherwise communicated in any manner (hereafter “post”) on the site.
• Users will not post on the site, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
• Users will use the service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, United States export control laws. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any county which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Use of, the service is void where prohibited.
• Users will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the any other user. If information provided to the on the site, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false, you will promptly notify all users of the inaccuracy of such information by modifying your listing on the site.
• You will not use the site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the site.
• You will not distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
• You will not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm COMPANY, or the interests or property of other users of the site.
• You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
• You will promptly report to COMPANY any violation of the Terms of this Agreement by other Registered Users.
Termination or Suspension of Users
Without limiting other remedies, COMPANY shall have the right, but no obligation to, limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to site, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. COMPANY does not have any obligation to take action against any user, and its failure to take action against a user for any reason shall not subject COMPANY to liability. Users of the site waive any right to take action against COMPANY for any reason.
You will indemnify and hold COMPANY (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of the Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By using or continuing to use the services of COMPANY, you agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.
Printer Friendly Version